HERBAL cRAFTS AND pROJECTS
- Sharing is as easy as giving a jar of HERBAL honey to a friend.
- Hold an HERB Faire!
- Celebrate your curiosity by taking family trips to Botanical Gardens, HERB Shops, and Nurseries.
- Save your dried HERBS and combined them in Potpourri.
- Form a community group to share HERBAL information.
- Have Camellia sinensis parties!
- Explore the "HERBS Underfoot" by taking HERB hikes to identify what is growing in your own neighborhood.
- Make Herbal facial products and give each other Herbed Facials. You can make Herbal Face Masks, Creams, Lotions, Steams, and Toners.
- Make Kudzu Jelly, Rose Beads, and Soap, for HERBAL Christmas Gifts.
- Talk about Honey and Herbs for Bees.
- Use Olive Oil to make Herbed oils for salves.
- Make HERBED "Weed Wreaths" and use Herbs in paintings.
- Make Herbal Vinegars, Oils, and Tisanes.
- Have Herb Swaps. Plant an "Old Thymey HERB Garden" for your Community!
- Enjoy family and community Herbal Christmas parties- with great Herbed foods and Herbal gifts- like Stationery, Scent Jars and Ornaments.
- Form an Herb Club and exchange Herbs; discuss Herbs in your area: division, harvest, and preservation; and review favorite Herb Books.
- Bring your family and community together by cooking with Herbs. Share your favorite recipes. Combine ideas and produce an HERBAL Recipe Booklet.
- Learn about how you use HERBS for your pets.
- House clean with HERBS!
- Teach your children about Herbs and Health.
- Learn about HERBS and Alternative Healing Practices like Aromatherapy, Color Therapy, Flower Essences, Homeopathy, Lymph Brushing, Spring Liver Flush, and use of the Neti Pot for Sinus Health.
- Build an HERBAL First Aide Kit.
- Keep an HERB Journal about your Garden, Table, and Explorations.
Plant a Community Medicine Garden with family, friends, and neighbors!